Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Why Blog?

Good Morning,
Living life on your terms. Why should I write about that? Can we really do it or are we subject to the ebb and flow of the pressures of society and natural events that happen around us? The answer, believe it or not, depends to a great extent, on what you expect. Why this is so and how to shape your present to positively affect your future is the topic we will discuss as the weeks go by.
All of my ideas on this subject are presented in my book: Internal Guidance: live life on your terms. The book is available in paper back and e-book at LuLu.com. The purpose of this blog, by the way, is not to sell my book but to reveal the ideas and process it contains to those who don't want to buy it. I would very much like to hear from you on the ideas I present. Nothing, except the two basic laws of the universe, are written in stone. All else is up for alteration by us. So, good bye for now. We'll be in touch again next week. Best regards, Paul

2 comments:

  1. Great first post! I am excited to see what you reveal in this blog! As someone who has read your book and attended your seminar I am excited to see your thoughts and your processes delivered here in this format :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, at least someone is out there. I blog weekly, stay tuned. P

    ReplyDelete